Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,880 Dirham (R$ 4,696) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (39 minutes ago)