Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.892 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,545 Dirham (R$ 7,104) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)