Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.036 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,540 Dirham (R$ 7,753) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (39 minutes ago)