Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.419 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,900 Dirham (元12,613) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (13 minutes ago)