Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12954 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,976 Dirham (₨123,323) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)