Cost of living comparison between Pimpri, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14676 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,662 Dirham (₨93,091) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)