Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14513 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,485 Dirham (₨113,588) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (33 minutes ago)