Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44242 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,845 Dirham (44,857 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)