Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.735 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,051 Dirham (R 32,701) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (32 minutes ago)