Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.361 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,545 Dirham (5,314 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)