Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.369 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,973 Dirham (6,741 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)