Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28845 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,517 Dirham (74,594 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)