Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28917 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,506 Dirham (77,830 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 3 hours ago)