Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28349 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,003 Dirham (81,143 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)