Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,542 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.425 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,196 Dirham ($3,204) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)