Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.982 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,653 Dirham ($3,171) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €1.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)