Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00250 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,941 Dirham (8,363,579 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)