Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,193 Dirham (8,208,660 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)