Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00234 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,118 Dirham (10,720,641 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)