Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00239 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,827 Dirham (11,222,107 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)