Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,596 Dirham (9,083,148 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)