Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00251 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,684 Dirham (7,057,397 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)