Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,286 Dirham (6,943,825 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)