Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00230 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,628 Dirham (9,385,027 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (32 minutes ago)