Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28693 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,578 Dirham (82,174 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)