Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28058 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,635 Dirham (55,725 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)