Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28922 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,127 Dirham (86,879 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)