Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29187 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,856 Dirham (81,735 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)