Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.442 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,505 Dirham ($3,866) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)