Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.438 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,189 Dirham ($3,940) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)