Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,620 Dirham (42,461,609 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)