Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.779 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,696 Dirham (R 22,720) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)