Cost of living comparison between Phalaborwa, South Africa and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.708 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,349 Dirham (R 20,263) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)