Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.737 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,691 Dirham (R 18,567) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)