Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.744 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,594 Dirham (R 27,677) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (35 minutes ago)