Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.693 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,137 Dirham (R 30,495) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)