Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15908 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,848 Dirham (руб 80,766) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (37 minutes ago)