Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.226 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,882 Dirham (R$ 6,474) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)