Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,400 Dirham (R$ 8,014) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)