Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02840 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,098 Dirham (355,516 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (41 minutes ago)