Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.945 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,679 Dirham (R$ 5,663) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)