Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.949 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,463 Dirham (R$ 6,599) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)