Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.950 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,065 Dirham (R$ 4,089) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)