Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.312 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,220 Dirham (£1,967) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)