Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.714 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,009 Dirham (£2,360) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)