Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.318 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,704 Dirham (RM8,500) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)