Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.257 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,671 Dirham (RM5,172) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)