Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,660 Dirham (RM8,024) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)