Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09491 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,506 Dirham (₨121,237) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)