Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09541 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,483 Dirham (₨120,350) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $399 (31 minutes ago)