Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07858 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,008 Dirham (₨165,543) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)