Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.139 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,603 Dirham (€2,658) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)