Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,290 Dirham (€2,481) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)