Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.318 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,616 Dirham (€2,440) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)