Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.110 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,580 Dirham (€2,843) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (38 minutes ago)