Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.824 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,737 Dirham (€2,747) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)