Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,363 Dirham (€2,629) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (27 minutes ago)