Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.814 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,252 Dirham (€1,780) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)