Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.874 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,310 Dirham (£2,665) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)