Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.667 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,446 Dirham (£2,719) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)