Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.219 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,772 Dirham (£2,518) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)