Cost of living comparison between Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.029 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,048 Dirham (£2,831) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)