Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 984 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.460 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,142 Dirham (AU$5,904) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)