Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.405 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 129% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,600 Dirham (AU$3,862) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)