Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,777 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.729 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 154% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,809 Dirham (AU$4,115) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)