Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,792 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.161 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 126% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,025 Dirham (AU$6,009) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (34 minutes ago)