Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.815 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,134 Dirham (AU$5,302) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)