Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.256 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 129% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,236 Dirham (AU$5,683) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)