Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.501 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 134% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,307 Dirham (AU$3,907) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)