Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.661 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,469 Dirham (€2,295) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)