Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.545 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,124 Dirham (€2,288) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)