Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.292 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,690 Dirham (€2,275) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)