Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.160 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,743 Dirham (€2,307) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)