Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15818 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,187 Dirham (руб 83,367) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)