Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16226 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,189 Dirham (руб 81,284) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)