Cost of living comparison between Perigueux, France and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.787 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 151% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,170 Dirham (€3,631) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)