Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.407 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,303 Dirham (€2,744) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)