Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.931 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,745 Dirham (€3,453) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)