Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00314 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,412 Dirham (COL$4,902,791) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)