Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,131 Dirham (COL$4,376,749) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)