Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,679 Dirham (COL$4,938,407) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Klaipėda costs €56 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)