Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00321 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,594 Dirham (COL$5,480,454) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)