Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,394 Dirham (COL$5,650,156) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)