Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17269 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,981 Dirham (руб 86,751) in Penza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)