Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.543 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,396 Dirham ($3,500) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)