Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16298 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,313 Dirham (149,183 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)