Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14329 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,585 Dirham (157,613 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)