Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.246 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,085 Dirham (R$ 7,112) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (35 minutes ago)