Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.994 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,421 Dirham (R$ 6,153) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)