Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.272 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,574 Dirham (R$ 8,614) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (41 minutes ago)