Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03624 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,147 Dirham (473,176 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)