Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03389 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,321 Dirham (422,545 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)