Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34944 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,422 Dirham ($U46,995) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)