Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29680 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,355 Dirham ($U68,582) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)