Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34447 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,663 Dirham ($U71,597) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)