Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02821 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,043 Dirham (568,673 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (33 minutes ago)