Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02984 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,731 Dirham (594,119 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)