Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02560 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,671 Dirham (690,209 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)