Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28845 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,578 Dirham (54,007 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)