Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30506 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,751 Dirham (64,744 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)