Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29246 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,613 Dirham (67,062 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)