Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28437 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,292 Dirham (60,810 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)