Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15310 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,611 Dirham (₨69,308) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)