Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14513 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,037 Dirham (₨89,825) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)