Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14014 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,484 Dirham (₨89,083) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)