Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14752 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,026 Dirham (₨54,407) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)