Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,615 Dirham (COL$5,022,309) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)