Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,351 Dirham (COL$4,861,580) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (29 minutes ago)