Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,548 Dirham (COL$4,355,736) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (42 minutes ago)