Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00335 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,248 Dirham (COL$3,058,330) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (32 minutes ago)