Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.069 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,198 Dirham (€2,909) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (44 minutes ago)