Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42623 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,330 Dirham (43,005 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)