Cost of living in Parbhani, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13267 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parbhani (India) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,500 Dirham (₨162,063) in Parbhani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)