Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 MAD / SRD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,686 Dirham (11,776 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (about 1 hour ago)