Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.342 MAD / SRD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,034 Dirham (11,206 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)