Cost of living comparison between Panevėžys, Lithuania and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.693 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,843 Dirham (€1,762) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)