Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.774 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,367 Dirham (2,493 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)