Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.931 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,219 Dirham (1,734 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)