Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.386 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,939 Dirham (2,870 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)