Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.905 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,251 Dirham (2,145 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)