Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,145 Dirham (1,701 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (44 minutes ago)