Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.466 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,298 Dirham (2,461 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)