Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.560 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,420 Dirham (2,973 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)