Cost of living comparison between Pamplona, Spain and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.720 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,323 Dirham (€1,989) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)