Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.912 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,629 Dirham (€1,616) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)