Cost of living comparison between Pamplona, Spain and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.731 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,086 Dirham (€2,058) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)