Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.147 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,917 Dirham (€2,684) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)