Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.913 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 211% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,874 Dirham ($3,921) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)