Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.466 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 191% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 55,381 Dirham ($5,851) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)