Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.115 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 208% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 48,128 Dirham ($4,758) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)