Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.758 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 205% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 64,028 Dirham ($6,562) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)