Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01784 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,338 Dirham (859,741 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)