Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01863 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,683 Dirham (841,954 £) in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)