Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01816 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,613 Dirham (859,801 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)