Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.569 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,034 Dirham (NZ$5,181) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (43 minutes ago)