Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.155 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,154 Dirham (NZ$3,236) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)