Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.787 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,413 Dirham (€1,707) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (16 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)